Vizag super city or a complete blunder?



Hi,
Please read my article in the Times of India of 6 January 2013. If you are from Vizag this perspective might be of interest to you. In order to make the reading easy I have pasted a rather big image of the news item You will have to scroll to read it fully. Regards. Sohan

 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

I am new to Vizag, been here for two years. For the first time, I am living in a city, in a neighbourhood that has big industries for company. I have been wondering what pollutants I and my family have been breathing, ingesting, consuming… It is scary. It reminds me of the movie Erin Brockovich! I am a naturalist and a writer, myself, and have been avidly following your articles. Every time I go to a new city I search for blogs that will give me a sense of the city in a correct and wholesome manner. I find that your blogs do that for Vizag. Hope to meet you sometime.

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Urinals

Vizag's hidden history